How we help..
Our Accounts receivable management helps hospitals, clinics and medical practices to
- Speed up cash flow
- Improve overall collections recovery
- Minimize reimbursement issues
- Lessen denials and write-offs
Our skilled medical billing specialists, AR analysts and AR follow-up team work as a team to ensure that you get paid quickly
Comprehensive Accounts Receivables Management
At our medical billing company, we assure that your bills are sent out promptly and work your insurance pending accounts
aggressively to speed up your cash flow. We do ours and also manage problems relating to AR. Our services
- Coding/charge capture
- Payer/insurance follow-up
- Self-pay follow-up
- Receivables analysis
- Denials management
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of receivables risk exposure
- Collections management
- Medicare accounts receivable services
AR Follow-up Process
- We identify accounts that need follow-up with insurance companies.
- Our AR analysts research the claims denied by the carriers, rejections received from the clearing
house and low payments by the carriers.
- The AR follow-up team is provided with the analysed claim information for follow-up with the insurance
company and determination of claim status.
- Depending on the input from the follow-up team, the AR analysts conduct an analysis and compile all
claim details so that corrective action can be initiated for non-payments.
- Necessary action is planned and executed to collect the outstanding AR.
AR Management Services
We help you submit error-free claims, analyse denied claims, and follow up denials and non-payments. Our comprehensive services
- Evaluation of Accounts Receivables
- Denial Management with follow up
- Sending appeal letters to insurers
- Patients follow up: calls are made to patients to verify demographic details or get missing information,
and also discuss outstanding dues
- Credit balance audits: audits of all the accounts are performed to settle unidentified and duplicate
- Clean up of old accounts receivables
- Thorough research of accounts to determine a suitable action plan
- Constant analysis for patterns on codes, procedures or any global problems with appropriate timely
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports for the client
- System-based eligibility checking
- System-based claim scrubbing before it goes out
- Quarterly coding updates
- 24/7 support technical support, with special assistance during emergencies
- Reduced overhead (30 to 40% below operational costs)
- Customized monthly reports